Rob Endelman shows us a quick and easy way to create a delicious dish out of a Portobello Mushroom. He explains to you that Portobello Mushrooms are high and potassium and a delicious treat to enjoy whenever you might be hungry. From preparing it by taking the cap off and removing the inside gills to cooking on a cookie sheet covered in aluminum foil cap side up for to cooking for only 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Dirty mushrooms can be cleaned with a moist paper towel to be cleaned up. If you follow these instructions you will have a mushroom perfect for salads or just eating plain any time of day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades