In this video, we learn how to cook perfect broccoli. When making broccoli, you want something that is not mushy but not hard and bright green. First, you will need to cut the florets so they are all the same size. From here, boil some water with lots of salt in it. After this, you will put the broccoli into the pot. Let this cook for exactly three minutes. After this, take the vegetable out using a filter so the water drips off. Then, put it into ice cold water so it stops cooking. From here, you can use the broccoli in whatever recipe you would like, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades