In this tutorial, we learn how to cook kidney beans. you will need: kidney beans, salt, pepper, cumin, tsp beef base, onions, green peppers, vegetable oil, tomato sauce, pumpkin, and water. First, wait until your pot is hot then add in your oil, onions, pepper, salt, peppers, cumin, and beef base. Stir this all up until well combined then cook for three minutes. Then, add in tomato sauce, beans, pumpkin, and water to the mixture and keep mixing. Then, cover and cook for 25 minutes on medium heat. When finished, the dish will be done and you can serve immediately with white rice, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades