In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to cook cook kale, collard, mustard or turnip greens. The ingredients required are: frozen greens, chopped onion, chopped carrot, chopped celery, 2 cloves of garlic and 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock. Begin by putting the frozen greens into a pan and then add all the ingredients into the pan. To add flavor, add in 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of pepper, 1/4 tsp of freshly grounded nutmeg and 1/2 tsp of grounded mustard. Then cook it at low heat for 3 hours. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe to try.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades