Swiss chard is definitely not one of the best known leafy green vegetables. Far overshadowed by its cousin, spinach, and its distant relative, arugula, swiss chard often gets overlooked but the teeming green leaves promise incredible flavor if you add them to your cooking.
If you're game for tossing up some swiss chard for your next meal, check out this food video to learn how to shop for a ripe swiss chard and also how to cook it in a swiss chard with salmon recipe.
This week, Shea Hess explores swiss chard. She talks to a local farmer about how to shop for chard and what to look for at the market. Then she travels to Westville restaurant in NYC's East Village to talk to owner/chef Jay Strauss about how best to prep this lovely leafy green. Finally she takes you into the kitchen for a quick and simple swiss chard with salmon recipe that's easy for any home cook to prepare.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades