Bok choy is to be properly washed and drained. If the stem is too large it is to be cut off and cooked separate. Cooking Oil is heated in a frying pan within which chopped garlic is placed to fry. The stem is then put in to fry first. The bok choy is added to the stems and is flipped and stirred many times on high heat, with a spatula until softening and cooking begins. Salt is added to this when it is 3/4 cooked to enhance the taste and cooking ends shortly after. Do not add soya sauce as this makes bok choy less crunchy. Bok choy can be served with marinated chicken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades