In this tutorial, we learn how to cook green beans with garlic. You will need: green beans, 1.5 teaspoons oil, 3 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp toasted sesame seed, 1 cup oyster sauce, and 2 tsp sugar. Start out by heating the oil, then adding the garlic and ginger in and letting it sautŽ. After a minute or so, add in your freshly washed green beans to the skillet. Next, stir fry the mixture for two minutes. After this, add in oyster sauce and sugar, then mix until it's well combined. Reduce the heat to medium after this, and cover and let cook for 3-5 minutes, until the beans are tender. When finished, serve with sesame seeds over it and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades