In this Do-it-Yourself video, presented by Lowe's, you will learn step-by-step how to Cook Fruits and Vegetables on your Grill. Cooking utensils needed: Tongs, a Spatula, Skewers, and a Basting Brush. It also gives the option for printing the instructions at Lowes.com/Videos. It explains how to cut the vegetables and sear them until they are tender, giving them a smoky flavor. It then explains how to cut and grill the fruit so that the fruits natural sugars are caramelized, giving them a sweeter flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades