To cook pumpkin flowers you need some pumpkin flowers and some of the smaller more tender leaves from the pumpkin patch. First thing is to take off the little spiny things from the base of the flower. Then you want to pop the top of the flower off at base of the stem. Remember to save the stems, open up the flower gently and pluck out the thing in the middle. You want to pick off the spinets on the back of leaves, wash them rubbing them to soften the leaves up. Then you would take the stem and peel off the light skin on it all the way around leaving the tender middle part. Now you need a non-stick pan and a couple table spoons of sunflower oil or butter. You can add a little chopped garlic then let them cook down on medium until it's all tender and it's ready to serve. It goes great as a side dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades