In this tutorial, we learn how to cook dry beans, step by step. First, rinse and soak the beans in water for 6 hours. When this finished, heat up oil and add in carrots, onion, garlic, and celery in a large pot. Next, add the beans to the pot and cover everything with water by an inch, then bring it to a boil and cover. After this has boiled, reduce the heat and let simmer for one to two more hours. When the beans are finished and tender, sprinkle salt over them then serve while hot in a bowl. Add on your favorite toppings to the beans and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades