This is a video demonstrating how to cook corn on the cob on a grill. To cook the corn, first the husk needs to be stripped from the corn. The husk is not totally removed. The silk is removed from the corn and then the husks are pulled back up. A piece of kitchen string is then tied around the tusk and the corn is soaked in water for 30 minutes so that they won't burn quickly on the grill. The corn is opened on the husk just a little. Then she adds flavored butter to the corn, and then closes the husk. The butter is flavored with Italian seasoning. The grilling only takes 8-10 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades