In this video, Kemp Minifie, Executive Food Editor from Gourmet Magazine, explains a quick and easy way to cook collard greens. Southern style cooked greens are cooked for a long time. She is demonstrating the Brazilian method of cooking collard greens. She cuts the stem the long way down the middle and removes it. She stacks up the halves of the leaves and rolls them up starting from the short end, then slices them into long thin shreds. They shrink when they're cooked. She heats the pan over high heat and adds 3 tablespoons of olive oil and chopped garlic. She adds a pound and a half of collard greens in batches, adding more as they shrink up. Stir fry the greens and season them with salt. After about three minutes, they are done. This video shows a quick way to cook collard greens so they are tender and juicy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades