Caramelized onions are delicious, easy to make and have dozens of uses. You can cook them up fresh to add to your dinner or make a big batch to store in the fridge. You can use them in sandwiches, salads, omlettes and pretty much anything else you can think of. Chef Susan Odell from foodell.com shows you how to make killer caramelized onions.
Chef Susan Odell of foodell.com demonstrates the techniques to successfully caramelize onions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades