This video will show you how to make a Bok Choy Stir Fry. For this recipe, you will need: olive oil, a pan, scallions, ginger, a wooden spoon, chicken breasts, bok choy, salt, black pepper, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Preheat a pan. Add 2 T. olive oil, 1 cup chopped scallions. Sauté for 2 minutes. When the scallions are translucent, add 2 T. freshly ground ginger. Cook for one minute. Add 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces. Cook for 2-3 minutes. When the chicken is completely cooked, add 4 cups of bok choy. Cook 3-4 minutes. When the bok choy is wilted, 2 T. soy sauce, salt, black pepper, 1 T rice vinegar. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades