In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make an acorn squash recipe. Users will need a acorn squash, 2 tbsp of brown sugar, 2 tbsp of syrup and 2 tbsp of butter. Begin by cutting the acorn squash in half and dig out all the seeds. Make sure it is cleaned and shaped like a bowl. Then put the brown sugar, syrup and butter into a bowl and heat it in the microwave. Pour the mixture into the acorn squash pieces and spread it around the top. Put it in the oven at 400 degrees for one hour. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades