In this tutorial, we learn how to clean and store lettuce. Rinsing the lettuce takes a lot of time, but if you do this right and store it right it will last longer in the fridge. Start off by filling up your clean sink with cold water. After this, grab your lettuce and place it down into the water. Soak these for several seconds, then shake them off. Lay them on damp paper towels for several minutes until they are dried off. After you have all your lettuce dried out, you need to roll up your lettuce in a paper towel and then stick it in a plastic bag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades