In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to clean and cut a leek for cooking. This is really very easy and simple to do and takes very little time. A leek has a green part at one end, then the white part and the roots at the other end. Never cut the root otherwise, you will not be able to hold it together. Cut off the dark green part. You can use it for stock or soups. Then you got to clean the leek. Holding the root end, make a long slit with the knife, turn it a quarter and make another slit. Now wash it under flowing water. Then you chop the leek to fine parts ending up at the root end. It's now ready for cooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades