In order to chop an onion without crying, you will need the following: a spoon, a cutting board, and an extremely sharp knife. Make sure that your knife is sharp. A sharp knife is essential. If it isn't sharp, you will need to sharpen it first. Turn the spoon upside down and place it on your tongue. Hold it in place, while you chop onions. Next, cut the onion in half. Peel the onion, but you will need the stem. So, don't remove it. Leave it attached to the onion. Then, slice the onion to the size that is appropriate for your recipe. Chop the onion with the stem attached, because it will lesson the likelihood of crying, and it will hold your onion together when you chop the onion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades