Learn the correct way to chop an onion without crying in this quick tutorial. Start by cutting the onion in half. Remove the outer skin leaving the root on the onion. Leaving it one will help to keep the onion together an will keep you from crying. The next step, which might seem a little silly, is to put a spoon in your mouth. This is one method that will keep your eyes from tearing up while you chop the onion. Next, you'll learn how to properly sharpen a knife. Next, you'll learn how to chop, moving the onion, not your knife. You'll end up with nice onion pieces ready for any recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades