Do you like adding garlic to every recipe you make. We'll you are definitely not alone. Learning how to mince garlic will take your love for garlic to the next level. This homemade solution will keep you away from the store bought variety, and will show how to create the perfect minced garlic effortlessly.
Minced garlic is used so often in cooking it has become easy to just buy it in the jar. While we appreciate the convenience of jarred - you can't beat the taste and quality of fresh! We have a trick to make opening and mincing these tasty spices much easier and less time consuming. First, start by peeling the outer layer of the garlic and removing a bulb. With a large kitchen knife, slice the root end off. Place the wide end of the knife on the top of the garlic bulb and gently press down so you break open the skin. Instead of then trying to mince with a knife (which can truly be a chore) try running the cloves over a micro plane to easily puree them into a pulp. Remember, the smaller the garlic is cut, the more the flavor you enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades