Check out this video cooking tip from The Chef's Toolbox in Australia. Watch this tutorial to learn how to blanche vegetables like a chef. Blanching vegetables means that you place the vegetable of your choice in boiling water for a minute or two, then place them directly into ice cold water, which stops the cooking process.
Points to remember for blanching vegetables:
A. Pan of boiling water
B. Plunge in hot water 1 minute
C. Plunge in cold water 5 minutes
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades