In this tutorial, we learn how to blanch vegetables. This is great if you are going to be cooking with the vegetables or you want to freeze them to store and use later without them going bad. First, heat up some water in a pot large enough for your vegetables. Once this is boiling, add in your washed and clean veggies that have been cut up. Bring this to another boil and then drain from the water. After this, you can saute the vegetables with butter or you can store them in a bag and keep in the freezer to use at a later time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades