Blanching is the heating process for prepping foods for freezing or further cooking. Blanching spinach is one of the easiest things you could possibly do in the kitchen. One method of spinach blanching is to simply put the spinach in a dry skillet. As it cooks, the water cooks out of the spinach and it shrinks. This also works well with chard and kale. To blanch spinach another way, simple boil a pot of water and throw the spinach in. Then you take the spinach out and squeeze the excess water out of it. That's it. Blanching done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades