Want to get your kids to eat vegetables? Then don't serve them to your kids in a boring, unflavorful way! Make vegetables fun and delicious by baking this zucchini-eggplant side dish. Meant for the holidays, it is a rich and savory dish that you can still serve year round.
Lucinda Scala Quinn makes char-baked tomato, zucchini and eggplant, a dish that is so good it's guaranteed to win over non-veggie eaters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades