Fatayer or Spinach Pie is a pizza-like foods eaten by the people of the Mediterranean. simboseh and fatayer are baked or sometimes fried doughs stuffed with minced meat and cooked onions or snobar (pine nuts).Fatayer is usually folded into triangles and unlike simboseh, it could be filled with spinach or za'atar. For this recipe, you will need dough, spinach, salt, onion, tomato, lemon juice, olive oil, citric acid, cayenne pepper, sumac, and corn meal. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to bake a Mediterranean spinach pie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades