If we could we would totally eat baked potatoes every day. Tender and fluffy, they taste great alone and also topped with favorites like bacon bits, sour cream, scallions, and really whatever else suits your fancy.
Baking potatoes is actually really simple and quick. If you want to learn the easiest way to bake a potato for dinner tonight, check out this video for the how-to.
A great baked potato can be the perfect complement to any meal (or even a meal by itself). Who doesn't enjoy a light and fluffy orb of potatoey goodness? And the best thing about baked potatoes is how easy they are to make. Just follow these steps for how to bake a potato.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades