Scalloped potatoes are a comfort food dish enjoyed by many families during Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season, but that time period tends to be the only time period in which this dish gets any play. That's because, delicious as they are, scalloped potatoes take an awful lot of work and time to prepare, and no one wants to slave away at the oven for hours.
But no more. If you want to eat scalloped potatoes without making the time commitment, check out this recipe for 30 minute scalloped potatoes.
This creamy comfort food needn't be for special occasions only. Partially cooking spuds before baking means they require just 30 minutes in the oven.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades